Local SIM SERVER and Remote IP. Best Call Termination Solutions!
New Concept of using SIM with Mobile module, may be implemented on 1U or 3U 19” rack unit each unit may be a mix of cellular modules (4 on a card) cards. The user manage the SIM/Channel selection will be done using unique s/w tool that will sel ect the proper combinations of SIMs and Modules from the same box.
SIM Server & IMEI Remote
Remote – IP SIM Server – All SIMs are located remotely and used in different DTT VoIP2GSM gateways in different location.
• Configuration vary from 32 to 192 SIM for the 1U 19” rack system
• Configuration vary fr om 32 to 512 SIM for the 3U 19” rack system
The SIM Server generates, on a time basis, a SIM image with optional IMEI image to the destination channel/ports that is programmed by the management s/w to work with at that time.
• Central SIM storage & management
• Full integration with DTT products
• Easy user defined SIM management rules
• Ability to change Time & IMEI Simultaneously via IP for each SIM
• As the SIM cards are remotely located, GSM gateways, SIM management becomes quick, easy and secured.
• SIM cards are no longer permanently attached to a given GSM port or a given GSM Multi-Cell Gateway.
• Protection for IP network failure
• * 32 SIMs per card via local BUS or via IP
– 1U: 32 to 192 SIMS
– 3U: 32 to 512 SIMS